"Top of the Morning" to everyone. Today is Wednesday and we are splitting the week down the middle. GWG is bringing you the latest on what's trending in today's tech news. Read on below to get a glimpse at today's top stories...
- Dish Network bids big and wins Blockbuster for a cool $228 milli
- Today at 3pm EST, Toyota and Microsoft will come together to make an announcement
. Hmm..wonder if I will be able to search for my car using Bing?
- Twitter gets a tax break.
- 10 million download in 10 days, Angry Birds strike gold
- Running out of people to follow on Twitter? Well check out their latest update
Happy Monday and a "Top of the Morning" to ya! "Top of the Morning" is a segment where we bring you the latest news in technology that is trending that day.
Here's a look at today's stories...
* Angry Birds heads to FaceBook
..further feeding the addiction.
* Google ‘flips the switch’
on malicious apps.
* Just bought an iPad 1st Gen? Apple will refund you a $100.00
….but first - “show me the receipts!”
* "I quit!"…
says RIM’s CMO, Keith Pardy. (Guess he got sick of waiting for the Playbook, as well)