"Top of the Morning" to everyone. Today is Thursday April 7th and we can see the weekend on the horizon. In the meantime, GWG is bringing you the latest on what's up in today's tech news. So read on below to get a look at today's trending topics...
Here is a new segment we call "Top of the Morning", where we bring you the latest tech news that is making headlines that day.
Here are some of today's top trending stories...
* Samsung Galaxy Tab feels "inadequate" after iPad 2 announcement; heads back to drawing board to re-examine pricing.
* FaceBook jumps $15 Billion in value in just a couple months.
* Android dominates Smartphone industry, toppling over Apple and Blackberry.
*Apple in talks to set up unlimited downloads on purchased iTunes music.
Here is a new segment we call "Top of the morning", where we bring you the latest tech news that is making headlines that day.
Here are some of today's top stories...
*AT&T launches mobile advertising service, ShopAlerts, introducing location-based ads to the AT&T wireless network.
*Samsung set to announce 8.9 inch version of the Galaxy Tab on March 22nd.
*Verizon sold 1 milion iPhones….according to analysts.
* The Xoom costs more than the iPad to buy because it costs more than the iPad to make. Here’s why.
* Google says sorry for email reset and plans to restore data 'soon'.